Sunday, January 18, 2009

The kids

Time to update everyone on the fam. Tyra is now taking piano from Robbies sister. It is really nice. She is loving it but the newness is starting to wear off. She still like it but it is hard for her to get up at 6:30 and have to practice for a half hour. Its nice to hear the piano.

The boys are still the same. Just spoiled. But we would not have it any other way. Robbie is now teaching the 3rd Sunday in Elders Quarm. We was there a week and the Elders Quarm Pres cornered him and asked him if he would do it. He loves it. It is kind of different being in the same ward as family so they know all of your business. But on the other hand its nice. There is there down falls to everything. I am not complaining. Dont get me wrong. This move was for the best. Me and Robbie are doing great. There is not as much stress. It is alittle more relaxed and not as fast paced.

I have not got a job and am not in a really big hurry. I will eventually use my schooling. But for right now I am happy staying home and being with the kids. The thing with school is it never goes to waste. It will be there when I am ready for it.

Thanks to all of our friends for being there for us and all the support that they gave us through everything.

I a

2 comments:

Jensens said...

Glad to hear you are doing well. I always wanted piano lessons. I long for the "less stressful life." Don't know that it will ever happen and if it did, I might go crazy. Hope to see you soon!

Annette said...

Happy to know that things are going great...Miss seeing you and your family at Church.