Saturday, January 31, 2009

GOOD NEWS. The doctors FINALLY found out what is wrong with my dad. He has had a really high fever since he got to the hospital, and his white blood count was really high. He has walking pnemonia (sp). The doctor said that he was starting to brew a pretty good batch. I guess that he was tearing out the old cupboards in my parents house, and the water had leaked back there. Well he did not have a mask on and breathed all that mold in, and on top of that he had a head cold that had settled in his chest. It was in between the tissues so that is why the doctors could not find it. He is doing better. They are keeping him over night one more night. My dad is pretty mad. So that just tells us that he is feeling better. Thanks to all of you who responded to my las post. It is nice knowing that I have friends that keep me and my family in there prayers when things are bad for us. I really do appreciate all the love and concern.

3 comments:

Jensens said...

Glad to hear they found it and can now treat him. Hope all is well.

Sarah MomE25 said...

Your dad sure does like to keep busy doesnt he? Im glad it wasnt something worse. Hope he gets better soon.

Judy Andreason said...

Carrie,
Glad they found out what is wrong with your dad and now they can treat it.