Monday, November 3, 2008

TAGGED

I have been tagged.
8 things about me.
8 favorite t.v shows
Desperate Housewifes
CSI, Miami, New York, Las Vegas
The Girls Nextdoor.
All My Children
Dancing with the Stars
Heros
Cops
ER
8 things I did yesterday
Ate Breakfast
Got the kids dressed for church
Went to Church
Visited with Bishop
Went over to Siwisk's house for dinner
Tried to catch up on my sleep
Got the kids ready for bed
Went to bed early :)
8 things I look forward to
Christmas
The sights and sounds of Fall
Dinner friday for Robbie's B-Day
The snow and the kids playing in it
Finishing school and hopefully doing more
Saturdays
Seeing my sister and her husband
SATURDAYS
8 favorite resturants
Panda Express
Chick-a-fila
Pizza Hut
Subway
Chuck-a-Rama
Olive Garden
KFC
Chili's
Tepanyaki
8 Things on my wish list
I wish that my kids would not fight
I wish that life was not so hard
I wish that I could provide more for my family
I wish that I would learn from my mistakes
I wish that I could have a bigger house
I wish that my kids would help out around the house more
I wish that ny kids would listen.
I wish that my kids would always know how much me and there dad love them

No comments: