Saturday, November 1, 2008

Latest news in the Taylors house

I feel like this week has been a roller coaster ride I have been riding on and I dont want it to stop. I started my externship at a place called Westview Womens and Family clinic. I love it. This place has welcomed me in from the first day there. Its really hard for me sometimes though. The people in the front speak Spanish. So its really hard sometimes to understand them when they get talking. But for the most part it is really fun. Its not what I expected at all. Its better. I am doing alot of phone calls to insurance companys to see why the claim has not been paid. Or else I am pulling files or putting them away. Which is nice cause it gives me a break away from the computer. It is reall hard to look at the computer for 8 hours a day.

Robbie has had an offer from Qwest that is a buy out. Basically what it means is that they will pay him so much for every year they have been there, plus all the vacation and personal time that he has for next year. At the time it sounded really good. But then what do we do? Well he was looking online and found a job out in Roosevelt basically doing the same thing. But its in a more smaller town where he feels more comfortable raising the kids. I am not to sure about it right now. But there is alot on our plates as what to do. He went to the Temple and fasted and prayed about it. He had said that he thinks that he is doing what he needs to. I am still not so sure. I really dont want to go live out there. There is nothing out there for us. My parents are now out there. But still. I would have a better chance of getting a good paying job up here then I would down there. Plus we would be leaving some really good friends. I am still riding the fence. I think that it would be best to pull out of the deal, sell our house and move some where that is not so expensive but still stay in the ward. But that is enough rambling on from me. I hope that you all had a WONDERFULL Halloween. We sure did. Thanks to all of you for your help. Sarah J and Candis has just been absoutly wonderful helping us out with the kids. I can never thank them enough. Thanks once again to all of you. !!!! :) C

2 comments:

Jensens said...

I love the picture of the 3 kids together, they are so cute! I'm glad you all had a happy Halloween.

I hope all goes well with your decision. I know change is hard, no matter how big or small. I think if we had an opportunity to live in a small town (knowing we would have jobs and a comfortable home) we would do it. Especially with family around. We've contemplated moving to Idaho a few times, but don't know that it will come to fruition. Leaving Doug's business here would be a major leap of faith. I guess if the time is right, we would. We would miss you if you moved, but it would give us an excuse to come visit and vice versa.

I'm glad I can help with the kids, you guys are always so helpful to us, we appreciate all that you do.

Jensens said...

You've been tagged!