Saturday, November 29, 2008

The move

Well the inevitable has come. We are moving. We are getting things packed up and ready to go. We found us a house in Duchesne that is small. But will do for right now. The hard thing is that we are going from a 3 bed to a 2 bed. But we have to do something. I cant have Robbie out there for a week and us up here for a week. Only to see each other on the weekends. Its not good for any of us. He starts his job Monday, and the kids will probably start school the 5Th of Dec. I have been dragging my feet but I think that this will be a good move. It is just really funny. Cause things have fallen into place to fast. Robbie gets an offer from Qwest, gets a job with Ubet in Roosevelt, and now we was able to find a place. Like his mom said "The Lord must want you out here". There is obviously a reason why things are running so smooth. I just hope that our run of smoothness will not stop any time soon.. I will keep in touch with everyone still. We are not going to stop going out on our dates with the Jensens. We can come up every other weekend. We are going to try to make it up for the Ward Christmas party. Try to see everyone and say hi. Well its time to get back to packing up. C

3 comments:

Jensens said...

We'll miss you, but know we will still see you. I hope everything goes smoothly as well. Have you started looking at jobs around Duchesne for you?

Annette said...

Good Luck with the move and jobs etc. You guys will be missed.

Judy Andreason said...

Carrie, Even though I am in a new ward now and don't get to see you very often, I'm still going to miss you. Keep in touch. Have you sold your house yet? How are Grandma and Grandpa Knight?
Judy