Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Paul :)

So this morning I come out of the bathroom from getting ready for the day and what do I find? A band aid stuck to my brand new TV. We got a flat screen and have stressed it to the kids not to touch it or go anywhere near it. But Paul just seems to hear "Go ahead and go near it, touch it, put things on it". I dont know what to do with him. He is so full of mischief. Any ideas on what to do with a kid that is into EVERYTHING? I am open to answers. He is always drawing on the walls, on him self and what ever else he can find to draw on. I am sure that if he could he would draw on the dog. I just dont know what to do with him. Is there anything that will work to get him to stop and listen to what we say and not do the opposite of what we say. I dont remember the other 2 being quite like this.

No comments: