Monday, March 16, 2009

Girls weekend out!
















Ok so first of all Tyra and I started the day off with going to the mall of course. Then we went and seen some friends that so kindly invited us to stay with them instead of getting a Hotel. It was really nice of them to let us stay. We had planned on getting a Hotel. Then we went swiming. Well Tyra went. (She only had an hour so I didnt want to go.) Then we went back and got her cleaned up. The here comes the best part! We went to DISNEY ON ICE. It was a BLAST. We got front row seats! That was so cool. Other then the fact that we had to climb the whole flight of stairs to get anything to eat. But thats ok. All night Tyra kept saying "Thanks you so much Mom" I felt so good. The best part of it she got to see Tinker bell up close. (Her nickname). She was on cloud nine. We rode trax down there and back. Then Sunday when we got up we went over to her Best Friends house and they got to spend time together before we left. They have know each other since Kindergarten. They hit it off the very first day. They are so cute together. It was nice to be able to spend time with my daughter. I might not make the right decisions but I but I do love my kids and try to help them enjoy there child hood. :)

1 comment:

Jensens said...

It was great to see you, I'm glad you guys had fun. Thanks for the treats!