Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas

Well i guess thats its time for me to report on what the kids got from the jolly man in the red suit! He was very good to them this year. Of course he is every year! We broke down and got Tyra and Nate Nintendo DS's this year. They are actually really responsible with them. They got lots of clothes. Tink is out growing her pants. I really hate it when they start to grow. It makes it hard on us. You dont expect them to grow up. They need to stay this size forever so that I dont have to worry about them getting hurt by a boyfriend, girlfriend. Oh well so is life.

Anyway back to Christmas. Grandma Taylor gave each of them a stuffed animal (and tink got $5.00) They got some gowboy boots that dont fit any of them so I am making a trip back to Vernal to exchange them in for a bigger size. They are very happy with what Santa brought them. I have raised my kids to be thankful for what ever they get even if its not alot.! I hope that you all have had a wonderful 2008. Heres to 2009 and all the memories that we can create. Love you all and thanks to all our friends. Love The Taylors

No comments: